Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ladies, Gays, and Boys Who Like Makeup…

Once in a life time there comes along a makeup product so wonderful, that you wish you could start your life all over so that you would never have to live a day without it. Ok…maybe that is a bit extreme, but this magical cream is legit. Garnier BB Cream is really hard to explain. It evens out your skin tone, It moisturizes, it has SPF, and you won't look like Snooki.

Apparently, this BB cream thing is something that all makeup lines are coming out with. I have only tried two of them, but Garnier still seems to be the cheapest I have found so far. Somewhere around 13 dollars. Totally worth it.

With that said, I also have the more expensive version that I prefer, but only SLIGHTLY. It is called Dr. Jart+ BB cream. I feel like it may be a slightly less greasy, but putting less of it on might solve the problem.

Oh…and the Garnier one smells YUMMY.



*Please let me know (ladies) if you care about these reviews at all, or if I'm just wasting my time

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care! Cat on xojane has been talking about BB cream for months and Clinique has a version I'm dying to try but not $30 dying. If you find one in a superlight color, because I'm obvi part vampire, let me know.

    ReplyDelete